Registration on the Temporary Register is available to physiotherapists currently registered in another jurisdiction requiring temporary registration in Manitoba for the following purposes:
- To conduct a training course or clinical presentation related to the practice of physiotherapy. This includes but is not limited to demonstration involving direct contact with participants or the public
- To demonstrate equipment or techniques to be used in clinical care related to the practice of physiotherapy.
- To participate in a training course related to the practice of physiotherapy.
- To conduct or engage in a research program related to the practice of physiotherapy
- Providing professional services directly to the public:
- At a sporting event (physiotherapists traveling with a group (e.g sports team) and providing services only to that contingent do not need to be registered).
- During a major public health event (eg., pandemic)
In order to register on the Temporary Register, please complete the following steps: