July 30, 2018

Private Practice Employment Status

The College has received a number of inquiries from registrants regarding their employment status as a Private Practitioner. The question is whether they are a contract worker or are they an employee of the clinic?

We found an informative article which can help you decide your status. Once you have read this article and have further questions, please direct them to Canada Revenue Agency for further advice.

If you would like to change your employment status with the College, please do so by either calling the office or logging into your registrant profile online.

If you have decided that you are a contact worker, or self-employed, you must contact CPM for further instructions. You may be required to register your business with the College and submit required documentation.

left arrow BACK
Skip to content