File a Complaint

How to File a Complaint

To make a complaint about a registered physiotherapist, you may send a letter or complete the Complaint Reporting Form. State your concern clearly and provide as much detail as possible, including:

  • Your name, address, email address & telephone number. 
  • Physiotherapists name.
  • Date(s) of the incident, time (if known), location the incident occurred.
  • Detailed description of your concern.
  • Supporting information or documents if needed.

Submit your Complaints Reporting Form or letter by mail, email or fax:

College of Physiotherapists of Manitoba
1465A Pembina Hwy
Winnipeg, MB
R3T 2C5


Fax: (204) 474-2506

Skip to content